Sunday 27 May 2012

Attack!

Ola! I think I'm on a sugar high today! I just wanna play around man.. especially with mama. I bit and scratched her so many times till she screamed saying sakit. Hehe chill la bro. I was just biting, it's not like I'm killin you or somethin. After I'm done playing I saw mama applied a minyak gamat oil (sea cucumber oil) on her legs. Sorry mama. Be ready for more scratches to come! Cheers.

I'm always on a look out. Be alert! 

I heard some noise. Take a look to see what it is..

Ready..ready.. (Excuse mama's messy stuff. She's still in her cleaning up & decorating the room mode)

Attack Mama Shea's toes!! (I'm just too fast! Mama couldn't really snap good pictures of me in action! Pfft)     

 (After the violence is over) Hurmm to go back to attack or not?

Nahh..I'm good for now. Will continue attacking tomorrow.


p/s: Papa, I know you're laughing right now coz it's mama's turn, am I right?

No comments: