Wednesday 25 July 2012

Stripedy Stripe

Hollah! Tsup everyone? Been enjoyin your fasting days? I'm enjoyin mine. I just eat! He he he.. Salam Ramadhan to all you lovely ladies out there! Remember, no fasting, no Raya! Except for me.. I'm special B-) Oh no..speaking of Raya, I just realized that I'll be celebrating my Raya in the pet hotel!! Oh mannnnn! Anyways, I'll be havin party with my fellow mates at the hotel. That'll do it! No sobings yeah.

Hurmm I just got this new top given by mama. I think it's cute. Of course it's cute especially when I'm wearin it ;) But here's a thing, I hate wearin anythin! Ya hurd? Anythin! That's why I'm not wearin a collar on my neck. It's just ughh.. so so uncomfortable! Ok, so now.. check out my cute top. Oh wait! Guess what, mama got the same top like mine!! She just realized after she got back home from shoppin. We're a team mama! High paws!







Cute right? :P

p/s: Papa, you're not in the team!

No comments: