Monday 11 February 2013

Miss Me Miss Me Now You Gotta Kiss Me

Hello everybody! Miss me? Hehe I've been a bit busy chillin at home, enjoyin my hols (just think of me at the beach in Hawaii sippin come coconuts with small umbrella on it). Sorry for the super late updates! Super Carlos is here nowwww!! Mama had been qwackin her head up for her finals so I was there for her. Teehee :D

 Me enjoyin the summer breeze.

Me chillin with the homies.

p/s: I got a surprise for ya'll!!! Will let you know the details laterrrrrrr. Owh yea, forgot to tell you, I'm all good now. My infection is gone! Tq for your love and support! Have a great day!

2 comments:

sue. said...

SERIESLY UMI SUE RINDU GILA CARLOS....!!
Alhamdulillah..dah sihat dah...harap Mama Iqa buat yang terbaik untuk final exam dia na...

wait for ur next entry my dear Carlos.

<3,
Umi Sue.

Mr. Carlos said...

Tenqiu umi sueeeee! Sgt sweet la umi sue ni! Kiss kiss!

High paws!