Saturday 9 June 2012

Pssst..I sneaked out

Meowzy! What a week it's been! Mama was busy with 'er final year project and me, super as always..busy watchin her. Mama been goin in and out the house so many freakin times coz she's so busy doin this and that. So I thought to myself, this is the time for me to run outside! I've always wanted to see the world outside my home. Mama never let me.. I don't know why! What a bummer! I think it's because I heard  papa said no freedom for cats. Here's a thing, mama have always loved animals and yeah, cats, definitely! So she always wants what's best for all of them. She's been supporting the animals rights and such. She even thinks sometimes cats need to be free especially when they are being put in the cage for such a long time. Atleast let the cat stretch and exercise a bit in the house or sumthin so that they won't run away. There's a case where Mama Farah's cat went out and didn't came back for 2 days. So she blamed mama for 'freedom for cats'. If you tell me, I know where that chick went to.. hehe. She just hang out with 'er friends.. duhh. She probably found a boyfie or sumthin. And as for me, papa thinks I will run away. Please la papa.. I'm a big boy now. I know I love my home more than the outside world coz at home, I got mama, food and yes, huge space to sleep (which is everywhere including the toilets). I just wanna check out chicks outside heheh. Kiddin. I know mama is worried if I go out and run away too.

Anyways, continue with my story.. I went out quickly when mama went out the door. She was shocked so she quickly followed me to catch me. But then, I think she realised I won't. So mama lemme chill outside for like 2 minutes. Mmmm the smell of the fresh cut grass. Nice. So every other day, sometimes mama chill with me at the porch. I found 3 more of Mama Shea's cats out there. I don't like them. This is my territory! Aha, I saw the big cage papa bought for me before. I used it only once during the first night I came here for like 2 hours. And mama placed it in the house coz Wan wasn't around :P When Wan arrived home from Perth, mama and Mama Shea quickly put it outside before Wan could see it. Haha. If Wan knew they put the cage in the living room, I think they'll be dead. I had never step my paws in that place ever again. I hope I won't have to!

OK, here's some kool shots of me..

 Mama shot this thru the settee's whole. She said she's paparazzi -__-

 Another paparazzi shot she said.

 Cats, we just love to smell.

 Super cute me.

 Grrr... this was before mama clipped my nails.

Checkin out chicks outside ;)


p/s: Papa, I found the orange and red mouse! Yeayyy. But just buy me a new one incase I loose it again. Thanx!

No comments: