Friday 22 June 2012

Troll Doll

Mama had some stuff (toys) she wants me to play with.. but the thing is.. NOT ALL TOYS I LIKE. Got that mama? Here's one of her toys that she let's me play with..

 What it dis? (mexican tone)

 Let me smell the fur..

 I'm gonna kill ya, ya hurd?!

Grr ngum nyum grhjskjsk. 

Haha your dead. 

Hmm good. Lickdy lick..slrpp..slrpp..

Just to let ya'll know, this is mama's current wallpaper (on her lappy). I know my fur is unique, mama B-) Btw, mama told me this idea of hers.. what if cat's fur is the 'in' print right now? No leopard or zebra print nemore? Kool right? 


p/s: Papa, I hate the chicks (Mama Shea's cats) outside the house.. I just have tah hiss whenever I see dem gals. Can ya find me some shorty in Cy? I saw some pix in your Instagram. Dey look kool, bro. Just wanna hang out and chill wit 'er near atok's pond. *wink*

No comments: