Wednesday 3 October 2012

I'm back! Q&A sesh

Sorry for not posting for a month guys! I was busy.. busy sleeping and kacau-ing mama. Hehe.. Since I was on hiatus, I got lots of emails from my fans to keep on posting. Thank you guys! I didn't realize you guys loved me! Well I know I'm cute but I didn't know you all love me :D So now I wanna answer some questions I got from pretty chicks out there. And maybe there're guys too. Enjoy..

Dear Carlos, do you like sleeping? - Ain, Subang.

"Hmm..(yea)".

Yo Carlos! have you bitten someone to death? - Punkeria, Cheras.

"No".

Cutie Carlos, can you please show us your exercise move :D :D - J, Sabah.

"This is my face exercise".

Carlos, what do you always do when you're chilling? - Twinkle, Damansara.

"This".

Hey Carlos! Can I buy you a chicken as a treat. - Hana, Johor.

"No. Me no like chicken".

Carlos, I know this is a bit crazy, but I still wanna ask. Can you dance while laying down? - Dancer, PJ.

"Sure thing!"

Hello Carlos, do you like balloons? - Anonymous

"I'm scared of it".

Dear Carlos, do you wanna meet my cat, Rossa? She's Mexican too and she's very cute! - Lydia, Kajang.

"Wink wink".

That's all for now nigs. Catch you later! Thanx for the loves ya'll!

p/s: Some stuff I changed on my layout. Hope you like it (: 

p/s 2: Papa, you workin hard there? Don't forget me k.

3 comments:

sue. said...

carlosssss.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rindu terubat! hehe...btw...umi sue love ur older header...i can feel u stared at me..=)

take care carlos..im gonna miss u always...keep on update na..

<3,
umi sue

Mr. Carlos said...

Hi Umi Sue!! Why u iz so cute??!!
For you Umi Sue, I changed back to my older header hehe. Alright, will be keep on updating! :D

High paws!

sue. said...

YAYYY!!!!!!!!its so u right now..LOVE U CARLOS!!!!!!dont forget to eat na...

<3,
umi sue