Tuesday 16 October 2012

Personal Review 2

Hello! How's everybody doin? Hope all's well! Today I'm gonna share with you guys on the stuff that I like to  read/watch:

1) Simon's Cat 

These are some of the videos that I like! The images are simple but very interesting with that witty cat as the main character. Duhh of course.. that's why Simon's cat! Hehe.. Enjoy!

 






The books. You can get it in store!
Image courtesy of Google.


2) Maru

Say no more..I'm pretty sure all of you may have heard about the most popular British Fold cat in the world, Maru! He's so adorable and fat! And definitely cute! If we ever meet, I know we'll best mates in 2 seconds :D Ala guchi guchi..


Mama told me she really really reallyyyyyy wants me to behave like Maru when mama's trimming my claws. Well mama, sorry, I just hate it! Cannot la.

And mama said Maru's a very lucky kitteh to have been chosen to work with Uniqlo.

Fly Maru! Fly!

 Don't be sad bro, been there, done that, A LOT!

 Have I told you guys about Maru's cow that I like? I sure did! Can we share brah? Please..

Look at that dude.. he thinks he's the king of the world or some'in? Wait till I get ma hands on my own cow.

Aha! As I was googling to search for that cow that I like so much, I stumbled upon this..is he tryinna disguise or what?? Why do they have their own cow?? Mama can you please explain!!
Image courtesy of Pedro The Cat. I'll review about Pedro later guys. For now, I'm gonna continue dreaming on my very own COW.


Catch ya later guys!

p/s: Papa please find me the cow. My birthday is in 2 more months.. it can be my pre-birthday pressie (: 

No comments: